Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.01.2013, 02:33   #35
Grejf11
Greif11

Отправить сообщение для Grejf11 с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Grejf11 с помощью MSN

Вот возьми здесь MatrixParams_v2.0
просто разархивировать и пользоваться

Цитата:
This is a must have tool for modders. Kumpel sent me this updated version himself.

This tool goes hand in hand with editing the hier.him files. So read up about that, and then you will know how to use this. There is a help buttons for closer explanation of the tool's function on the tool itself.

I could write a little guide to this thing, but really, the best thing is to go play with it and see for yourself.

What I can tell you is this:

1) All things in IL2 are not equal.

2) The Rot values (Rotation) work in degrees. So 90 means rotate plus 90 degrees.
you can also enter negative values to rotate the other way. Trick is always to find out which axis is which. Muas told me that all movables in IL2 rotate through the Y axis, so keep that in mind.

3) The scale values work in simple numerics. 1 is 1/1 scale . 2 is twice the size, 3, is 3 times and so on. You can of course use decimals here, like 1.003, 0.09. Whatever you want, just bear in mind that it is good if you enlarge or shrink and object, to do it to all the axis, otherwise you are into the world of warping.

Additional note from the author:

N.B. The reverse calculations are subject to normal limitations of using
atan() function in the 360 deg domain. So sometimes you can get 180 deg
instead of 0 deg. As the result goes straight onto ClipBoard, one can
easily check things by doing forth and back recalculations.

Have fun with this!

S! to Kumpel
Оригинальный пост на САС http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.ph...g21.html#msg21

Последний раз редактировалось Grejf11; 11.01.2013 в 02:37.
Grejf11 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием