Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.11.2009, 17:43   #17
Mixx
Местный

Цитата:
Сообщение от kapteeni Посмотреть сообщение
Hi again. As you've seen, map has recieved very enthusiastic reception. We love it!
As yo have noticed there are some minor bugs that needs to be corrected. They are quite easy to fixx, though.
Dear Capteeni,
We are currently working to identify errors. I want to finish 3do objects for safe use. However, the increased size of the map (to make more area of the sea), I think entails certain difficulties.

Цитата:
Сообщение от kapteeni Посмотреть сообщение
One question: How long it did take to make this map? level of details is impressive.
I think this one of the best maps ever!!!
kapteeni
I started doing it in March this year. Led me to this map of Lapland. (My first map, downloaded from allaircraftarcade.com in early 2008). I believe the author's name you do not need to call?
You see - a lot of people in the world are watching the work of the AAA community. I've seen your attempts to make this territory in the Arctic ... I waited .... But you chose to do a few projects on the territory of Finland (Talvisota). (By the way these maps are very popular for us and for me personally!)
Then I tried to remake the map of Murmansk. It did not happen ... and a year later began to map from the outset. The real scale of this map is understated by 20%. Therefore, it is fairly easy to use.
The rest you know. I carefully mixed the texture on the brush and lubricating map_t worked on map_h. For two months I tried to understand the texture of objects 3do ..
Цитата:
Сообщение от LAL_R One Посмотреть сообщение
Hi everybody !!
Спасибо ! Спасибо !
Dear Lal ROne,
this map looks vastly better with Your textures for 3do objects.. I had the audacity to continue to substitute 3do defaults textures of objects on your texture of the pack hangars and fortification. out additional 4.09 m, and the texture of old objects have not changed since 2002. It is a pity that 4.09m is not incorporated your texture.
They would be very worthy replacement for the old objects.
So I also decided to make this effort .. I added them to the your textures for 3do objects for my map. ... Now I'm looking for a suitable substitute for the elements of Port element and a Norwegian harbor. Also I would like to make «international» hangar PBY. If I may, I shall return to this subject in the coming days ...
Цитата:
Сообщение от Uzin Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, Mixx!
I should like to make some QMB missions (XXXNone00.mis and XXXScramble00.mis for both Red and Blue side) based on your Zapolarye map.
Would you mind my using your I-16_Vaenga7 mission as a base for the QMB missions? I mean to use the present population except the planes.
Ivan,
On the contrary. I would be pleased to do so. For its part, can offer to your attention of use of our comrade SLADE

P/S Sorry for bad my English
Вложения
Тип файла: rar mixx_Zapolar'e_QMB+.rar (1.8 Кб, 637 просмотров)
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием