Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.04.2012, 15:59   #1
RusPs
Новичок

Восклицание Ultr@pack 3, помощь в разработке.

Это обращение разрабов УП к русскоязычному сообществу.
Выкладываю в оригинале.

Hello friends

I would like to ask not only from you but from the big Russian Community to contribute to UP. Currently we are re-organizing our team and we seek further co-operation.

I would like to ask you to participate and to choose in which field you can help: java programming, incorporation of new stuff, planes, etc... maps, graphics, flight models, weapons, etc....

You will have access to All the tools (except the SFS packer) and our code-base in our SVN Server, the Source code base and not the decompiled one. This includes also the MDS and our further releases won't be obfuscated. This way you will be able to integrate the updates much easier.

You are welcome to present your ideas and propose new things to be done. You will also have word to everything from weapon's damages to Flight models after a constructive dialogue.

You can also participate in the future UP DF Server project which is intented to make an UP DF Server which will be able to run 24 hours per days without Human Intervention, changing Front lines and supplies/ammo Dynamically using MDS. Moreover each nick-name should be assigned to Blue or Red side and will see only his brieffing and no the "enemy" forces.
There are many ideas and i hope you will be interested at.

You are Free to forward this to anyone who has the time and is willing to contribute.

I hope you are interested to take part in UP,

Best regard friends,
RusPs вне форума   Ответить с цитированием