Тема: Инфомод
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.10.2009, 00:44   #20
GSENN
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от SJack Посмотреть сообщение
Go on an extreme version of today. Нового функционала в ней нет, из нового только переведенный на английский мануал. New features it does not, from the new only translated into English manual.

Here is the latest available version. Here is the latest available version. No new functional was added, but here is all available functionality, without need to download basic infomod and 2 update after it. No new functional was added, but here is all available functionality, without need to download basic infomod and 2 update after it.

Your pdf is mostly correct, but it hard to understand, so I've traslated the readme to English (you may find it the attached archive inside Info_Infomod folder). Your pdf is mostly correct, but it hard to understand, so I've traslated the readme to English (you may find it the attached archive inside Info_Infomod folder).

It still far from being perfect (my English really can use some improvement, that's for sure It still far from being perfect (my English really can use some improvement, that's for sure ), but I think it a bit easier to understand. ), But I think it a bit easier to understand. You may turn it into pdf format, correct grammatical errors or do whatever you want with it.

You may turn it into pdf format, correct grammatical errors or do whatever you want with it.
Большое спасибо SJack!

И очень приятно встретиться с вами!

Мне нравится ваш мод очень, очень полезно! Спасибо за обновление! Я буду смотреть на новом файле README вы предоставили, и внести исправления в PDF одним я опубликовал.

Опять большое спасибо! S!

Цитата:
in English
Thank you very much SJack!

And very nice to meet you!

I like your MOD very much it is very helpful! Thank you for the update! I will look at the new readme file you provided and make corrections to the pdf one I posted.

Again thank you very much! S!
GSENN вне форума   Ответить с цитированием