Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.01.2009, 08:18   #1
vtrelut
Dynamic campaigns builder

Хорошо HELLO! AND QUESTIONS ON NEW PLANES.

Hello to all members of the fine Russian community!

I am French and cannot speak Russian, so I am sorry and I apologize, but I would like to post in English (it is a shame because I had a Russian grandfather though ).

First of all, Happy New Year to all of you!

Second, I am very impressed by the work which you are doing here, and I already downloaded and tried several plane mods by Chameleon, Blitz, DeSADa, Lefty, RUDY (sorry if I forgot someone). I was amazed by the recent Yak-3R version 2.0, quite a nice job there.

However I have some difficulty to understand what some of your mods do, so I would like to ask a few questions:

1) In the Yak-7 UTI Mod pack by DeSADa, I found some mods for the Yak-7A and the Yak-7BPF, as follows:

1. ßê-7À, 1941 - îòäåëüíàÿ 3D ìîäåëü, íîâûå òåêñòóðû.
2. ßê-7Á Ì-105ÏÔ, 1942 - îòäåëüíàÿ 3D ìîäåëü, íîâûå òåêñòóðû.
3. ÓÒÈ-26, 1941 - ïåðåäåëàííàÿ 3D ìîäåëü, íîâûå òåêñòóðû, ÔÌ - îò ßê-7À, âîîðóæåíèå - 2 ØÊÀÑ, 250 ïàòðîíîâ íà ñòâîë.
Óñòàíîâêà: êîïèðóåì ñîäåðæèìîå àðõèâà (ïàïêè STD, YAK7UTI, YAK7BPF, YAK7A) â ïàïêó Mods.
ÂÍÈÌÀÍÈÅ: ñ àðõèâîì ïîñòàâëÿþòñÿ *.ini-ôàéëû ñ óæå ïðîïèñàííûìè "Âèëüäå Çàó", Áîôàéòåðîì-Õ, Ñïèòôàéðîì Ìê1, Blitz-ìîäîì (È-153, Fw-190A-5/U14, Bf-109F-1). Åñëè âñåãî ýòîãî ó âàñ íåòó, òî ýòî íå íàøà ïðîáëåììà, à âàøà îøèáêà.
Àâòîðû:
SJack - êîäèíã.
Sparr - òåêñòóðû.
Myshlayevsky - 3D, òåêñòóðû, îêîí÷àòåëüíàÿ ñáîðêà.

©aviaskins.com, 2008

Actually, what are the modifications for existing slots Yak-7A and Yak-7BPF (stock planes)?

2) I have the same question for the Polikarpov pack: what are the modifications implemented for the I-16 Types 16 and 24?

3) I tried to install the latest pack by Chameleon with his latest buttons, and I could fly the new slots CR-32, Hs-123 and Typhoon MkI (actually Ranwers's mods with new slots I suppose), but I could not see the PZL-37 nor the CANT Z1007 in the drop-down menu, although I installed them the same way and all the lines were there, so I don't understand. Is there any reason I cannot access these planes?

4) Fw-190G8 MOD by RUDY: I noticed the nose guns do not fire on my install; any reason for that?

I really admire your work, and hope that you will kindly help me to understand the points above.

All the best to you,

Vincent
vtrelut вне форума   Ответить с цитированием