Старый 25.12.2017, 22:51   #119
narvik
Местный

Spitfire Mk.VII
http://patrulla-azul.com/FreeIL2modd...hp?f=30&t=1812
Цитата:
Сообщение от dr strangelove

A note about creating this addition:

I know many modders just get on with the Job & then post their amazing works and say very little within the post. I applaud them ! As you probably know by now i like to chat a little bit about what i do I have said this before, it was a tough job for me at least to get my part of this addition finished. Although my knowledge & experience for IL-2 modding is far better these days, creating a new slot aircraft for 4.13.4 always seems to present more difficulties than i remember experiencing in the past. I hope i get my terminology correct when i say, as many will know it is often more difficult to reverse engineer something than forward engineer. Creating this Spitfire VII was a good example of this. Because this aircraft & cockpit are dedicated & that i always now to integrate the best i can from HSFX too, it can start to get really messy when your combining i all into a new addition & new slot. I can't stress enough how many times i needed to use this following tool >>> Hier.him mesh name utility (mainly useful for telling you which are the missing meshes, which need to be found or added)... I created this tool for myself after years of frustrating years of modding. I now use it for every new mod i make involving Hier.him files. Simply put this tool will save you a lot of time & stress it's not because i created this tool when i say , if you are a modder , try to get to know this tool

Последний раз редактировалось deSAD; 07.01.2020 в 15:32. Причина: Удалил ссылку для скачивания
narvik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием