Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.01.2017, 15:06   #252
Giuseppin
Пользователь

Hello everyone. First of all I introduce myself. I am PA_Giuseppin, member of the Patrulla Azul Virtual Squadron, Spain. (http://patrulla-azul.com/forum/index.php)First I want to congratulate Asura for his DGen Pack, (and everyone who has collaborated). It is absolutely stunning.
Secondly, I wanted to say that the Patrulla Azul is a virtual squadron in which we make Cooperative Campaigns Online based on World War II, as historically as possible. Until recently, we used HSFX 7.0.3, but because its development stopped completely, we decided to look for another alternative. We started with the VPmedia Pack, and although the textures, graphics, planes and maps are of excellent quality, the console gives a lot of errors online, especially in the flight models, so we decided once again to look for another alternative. A mate told us about the DGen Pack, so we decided to install it, taking advantage of using version 4.13.2 with all the improvements that it entails. And here comes the problem: We have realized that online is very stable, but many of us the frames per second lower us so much that makes it impossible to fly the missions that prepare my companions, especially when there are many objects in the mission. We have done a lot of testing, and the same mission with the same number of objects in HSFX 7.0.3 gives us no problem. In DGen, that mission frames down to 0-1 fps.
Could someone tell me if there is any solution to this? Thanks in advance and greetings from Spain.
P.D .: I'm sorry to have written such a long post, and in English. Unfortunately we do not understand Russian, but if any of you can send him this message I would appreciate it. Thanks again.

Последний раз редактировалось Giuseppin; 04.01.2017 в 21:30.
Giuseppin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием