Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.11.2015, 00:56   #66
arrow1
Пользователь

Tovarish Mischa !!

Only now I noticed your last post addressed at me stating "those Europtzys" .

Since I was busy with my flying activities, I take now the opportunity to reply the nonsense you posted. First of getting personal and directing attacks at me it does not make you a better historian which after all you are NOT . You worked at Tzamo though this does not mean anything . You may know VVS history but when it comes to Bessarbia, Moldova Romania, Southern Ukraine your knowledge is very weak . So please don't bullshit me with your offensenses. I speak fluent German, English, Romanian and some Russian too therefore I had the privilege to use these languages on my research .

What languages do yo speak except Russian Mr "Aviation Historian "Mushka ? none ! neither you ever worked in Aviation Industry and if you were so good, why then did they fire you from TzAMO ? recently I heard some hillarious stories about your work at TzAMO and the circumstances regarding your leave overthere.

Finally,I am not European and half of my family were Russian veterans in the the Great Patriotic War , though what the heck is your problem with the Europeans ? Is your corrupt, Mafia, prostitution and crime gangs led country any better than Europe ? Who else but Ronald Reagen took your country out of Bankruptcy ? come one clean in front of your F threshold Mr Idiotovitch before bitching about Europe born yesterday Mushka, finish your glass of milk before teaching the other WWII Aviation history and get a life Mister will you !

Good luck with your Net friends , you are not really a WWII historian but someone who dreams to be one and big mouthed Mr nobody !

PS : keep eating shit on my account Mr Idiotovitsch

Последний раз редактировалось arrow1; 04.11.2015 в 12:02.
arrow1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием