Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.06.2008, 22:25   #9
Wotan
Cat The Slayer

Подробнее из Prien и Rodeike:

"Also introduced in late summer 1943, in an effort to improve all-round vision which was severely re¬stricted by the all-metal head armor, was the so called Galland-Panzer, or Galland Armor. The upper section of the new armor was made of bullet-proof glass, which improved the pilot's view to the rear somewhat.
Another improvement was the so-called Erla- Haube, or Erla Hood, which was introduced at the end of 1943 and which further improved the pilot's all-round vision. The Erla-Haube was retrofitted to many aircraft, however the overwhelming majority were installed at the factory. The new hood replaced the folding and fixed rear portions of the earlier canopy and dispensed with the heavy framing of the earlier folding hood. Several types of hood were built, differing only in the curve of the upper canopy frame. The Galland-Panzer was installed in most cases; only rarely was the Erla-Haube seen with the earlier, all-metal armor.
There was no standard installation of the short antenna mast. It was mounted either on the framing at the rear of the Erla-Haube and moved with the canopy when it was opened, or on the fuselage spine just behind the cockpit. In the latter case the mast was mounted on a base at¬tached to a metal tube which ran around the rear wall of the cockpit. In a few instances the antenna mast was dispensed with altogether, in which case the antenna wire passed through the loop of the Peilrufanlage and was attached to the fuselage spine immediately behind the cockpit".

Кстати, те номера блоков, что я привёл выше, относится только к машинам с фонарями Erla-Haube с мачтой антенны. Кстати WNF, там тоже нет, все Mtt Reg. и только 413000 – 413900 - Bf 109G-14 Erla
С Уважением

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/vladimir-kamsky.html

"Бунт и авантюризм" (с) М.В.К.
Wotan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием