AviaSkins.Forums

Вернуться   AviaSkins.Forums > Основные разделы > Моды для Ил-2 > Карты, страны, континенты > Ready to DL

Важная информация

Ответ
 
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 19.07.2010, 13:42   #1
Mixx
Местный
 
Регистрация: 04.12.2007
Сообщений: 1,408
По умолчанию

Ok, Spdr,
I understand your concern with these hydro-fields. I'm sorry.
Then you better go back to your original version of the runway in these hydro-fields
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.07.2010, 13:49   #2
spdr109
Местный
 
Аватар для spdr109
 
Регистрация: 20.02.2010
Сообщений: 103
По умолчанию

How about one of each just to show that it can be done?

Maybe Polyarny?
spdr109 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.07.2010, 14:42   #3
Mixx
Местный
 
Регистрация: 04.12.2007
Сообщений: 1,408
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от spdr109 Посмотреть сообщение
How about one of each just to show that it can be done?

Maybe Polyarny?
Оk
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.07.2010, 05:55   #4
spdr109
Местный
 
Аватар для spdr109
 
Регистрация: 20.02.2010
Сообщений: 103
По умолчанию

Mixx,

I may have spoken too soon! I went back to the two seaplane

bases and tried to move the runway ground points ever so

slightly away from the hangars to see if I could solve the problems

of drift and collision. I found that as long as all the aircraft are in the water,

they will drift together. One aircraft will spawn half in and half out of the

hanger. I feel that this is an acceptable compromise as it will allow

for the views and immersion of being close to the buildings to remain

and at the same time preserve the ability to launch acceptable numbers of aircraft.

The end result is quite pleasing to watch and I am sure you will approve.

Polyarny will launch 12 MBR-2s and park 15.

Gyaznaya Guba will launch 24 MBR-2s and park 25.

Vayenga-1 will launch 36 Pe-2s and park 62.

[IMG] [/IMG]
spdr109 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.07.2010, 12:17   #5
Mixx
Местный
 
Регистрация: 04.12.2007
Сообщений: 1,408
По умолчанию Заполярье (Mixx+Spdr109)

Цитата:
Сообщение от spdr109 Посмотреть сообщение
Mixx,

I may have spoken too soon! I went back to the two seaplane

bases and tried to move the runway ground points ever so

slightly away from the hangars to see if I could solve the problems

of drift and collision. I found that as long as all the aircraft are in the water,

they will drift together. One aircraft will spawn half in and half out of the

hanger. I feel that this is an acceptable compromise as it will allow

for the views and immersion of being close to the buildings to remain

and at the same time preserve the ability to launch acceptable numbers of aircraft.

The end result is quite pleasing to watch and I am sure you will approve.

Polyarny will launch 12 MBR-2s and park 15.

Gyaznaya Guba will launch 24 MBR-2s and park 25.

Vayenga-1 will launch 36 Pe-2s and park 62.

Dear Spdr!
It is fantastic!
Great work!
This is what I dreamed
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.08.2010, 13:54   #6
Mixx
Местный
 
Регистрация: 04.12.2007
Сообщений: 1,408
По умолчанию

Spdr!
How are you? Is there a final progress to a default map?
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.08.2010, 08:14   #7
spdr109
Местный
 
Аватар для spdr109
 
Регистрация: 20.02.2010
Сообщений: 103
По умолчанию

Mixx,

I had no luck with All Aircraft Simulations or SAS. Decided to just

stay with UP as this is most comfortable for me. Work proceeds!

My personal life has become very busy lately but I stumble forward.

A question...

As I repopulate, I notice that some of the “plate constructed” airfields

are somewhat short. Would it be acceptable for me to perhaps add a few

runway plates at either end? I believe this would allow aircraft with

heavier bomb loads a longer takeoff run.

An observation...

FRIGGIN TREES! To be able to see the trees in FMB one has to set

Forest=0 in conf.ini. This shows a 2D tree. When one goes back to

Forest=3 to see the beautiful 3D trees, they are bigger and not

always where you may expect or want them! Growing through buildings...

blocking roads...etc,etc,etc... Quite frustrating!

Here are some screens until next time.


[IMG] [/IMG]

Последний раз редактировалось spdr109; 18.08.2010 в 08:19. Причина: spelling
spdr109 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.08.2010, 12:32   #8
Mixx
Местный
 
Регистрация: 04.12.2007
Сообщений: 1,408
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от spdr109 Посмотреть сообщение
My personal life has become very busy lately but I stumble forward.
A question...
Oh! I know very well. Personal life is incompatible with the "IL-2 "


Generating trees for field is a feature FMB.
For our "draw" airfields laid out objects - invisible «blank plates»
- 3do/airfields / blank. They basically can not be produced trees. The only exception is FMB-editor
For missions trees will not. You can do it yourself to verify.

Regarding the length of the runway. I know that for a terminal type Pummanki, Svartnes
problem for takeoff / landing of large aircraft. But these airfields were temporary plates, solely as a distillation of the airfield for emergency landings aircraft. That is what I wanted to show. To the players do not put off 24 He-111 for Svartnes. Historically, the most attended for Svartnes -six Bf-109 and bf-110

In general, possible to adjust the runway in the direction of increasing ..
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.08.2010, 09:31   #9
spdr109
Местный
 
Аватар для spdr109
 
Регистрация: 20.02.2010
Сообщений: 103
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Regarding the length of the runway. I know that for a terminal type Pummanki, Svartnes
problem for takeoff / landing of large aircraft. But these airfields were temporary plates, solely as a distillation of the airfield for emergency landings aircraft. That is what I wanted to show.
Mixx,

Wonderful idea! Will add greatly to the realism factor. I can populate these

airfields to better reflect their use. Do you have any other recommendations

regarding intended uses of the other airfields? I couldn't find any historical

references to Berlevag, Batsfjord, or Kilden. Would you have me populate

these airfields as “emergency” facilities or have them constructed with

buildings showing a more permanent manner of usage?
spdr109 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.08.2010, 21:04   #10
Mixx
Местный
 
Регистрация: 04.12.2007
Сообщений: 1,408
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от spdr109 Посмотреть сообщение
Mixx,

Wonderful idea! Will add greatly to the realism factor. I can populate these

airfields to better reflect their use. Do you have any other recommendations

regarding intended uses of the other airfields? I couldn't find any historical

references to Berlevag, Batsfjord, or Kilden. Would you have me populate

these airfields as “emergency” facilities or have them constructed with

buildings showing a more permanent manner of usage?
I will try to find information about these fields in English.
You can even search in Google: JG 5 "Eismeer

In summary:

At Berlevag, Svartnes based 4-6 aircraft type bf-109 or a pair bf -110, which are allocated Nazi Command to cover their convoys. The range of the bf-109 with these airfields allowed the Germans to the constant patrolling of its convoys. Convoys were sent to the main base - the port of Kirkenes, Vadsø, Petsamo (very little). Also, these were Field lay-bys for aircraft returning from a convoy attack allies.

Pummanki-was the same crash pad for the Soviet side. From 1942 it was based, up to 12 fighters and attack aircraft.
Kildin-polar aviation airfield. Since the beginning of the war, it outstripped most civilian aircraft. Made by Soviet aircraft, as an advanced airfield to enter the Barents Sea.
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.08.2010, 20:43   #11
Wotan
Cat The Slayer
 
Аватар для Wotan
 
Регистрация: 06.04.2007
Сообщений: 4,113
По умолчанию

Mixx, обрати внимание, на Скале, совсем недавно человек объявился, интересными вещами не перестаёт удивлять http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/...18.html#369618

Можно пригласить, если надо
__________________
I know that it's evil. I know that it's got to be
Know I ain't doing much. Doing nothing means a lot to me

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/vladimir-kamsky.html

"Бунт и авантюризм" (с) М.В.К.
Wotan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.09.2010, 19:33   #12
Mixx
Местный
 
Регистрация: 04.12.2007
Сообщений: 1,408
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Wotan Посмотреть сообщение
Mixx, обрати внимание, на Скале, совсем недавно человек объявился, интересными вещами не перестаёт удивлять http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/...18.html#369618

Можно пригласить, если надо
Извини Wotan,
забегался, упустил возможность сразу ответить тебе.
Ты намекаешь на переделку филдов, в частности Луостари.
Если честно, когда я делал эту первую карту,"разбазарил" по неопытности текстуры.
И поэтому с текстурой Луостари "выступает" еще по-моему Наутси.
А как ты понимаешь к этим филдам уже подведена статика, расстановка точек посадки на филде, выравненная площадка и т.д....Думаю не стоит пока и начинать эти переделки.
К тому же все филды и рулежки к ним недавно по-новой переделал spdr109.
А у него есть очень прикольные моменты при посадках ботов, рулежке по дорожкам к стоянкам. К тому же он перестраивал филды-"вырубил" деревья и расставил по своему капониры и ангары.
Жаль, давно не появлялся spdr109, говорил, что занят...
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.09.2010, 04:02   #13
spdr109
Местный
 
Аватар для spdr109
 
Регистрация: 20.02.2010
Сообщений: 103
По умолчанию

Mixx,

I am so sorry that I have been away for so long but I had an opportunity

that I simply could not pass up! That is me in the front cockpit of a

perfectly restored 1942 Stearman PT-17. With instruction I flew for over

2 hours. It was amazing how my experience in Il-2 prepared me for actual flight.

Thank you for your understanding. I will return to the project directly.

[IMG] [/IMG]
spdr109 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.09.2010, 11:19   #14
Mixx
Местный
 
Регистрация: 04.12.2007
Сообщений: 1,408
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от spdr109 Посмотреть сообщение
Mixx,

I am so sorry that I have been away for so long but I had an opportunity

that I simply could not pass up! That is me in the front cockpit of a

perfectly restored 1942 Stearman PT-17. With instruction I flew for over

2 hours. It was amazing how my experience in Il-2 prepared me for actual flight.

Thank you for your understanding. I will return to the project directly.
Spdr!
Unfortunately I was out of reach since last Thursday. I just now saw your message.
I'm happy for you, your opportunity to experience the feeling of flying on planes of that era.
I think that only in an open cockpit can feel all the pleasure of flying in an airplane. You're connected to aviation or is your passion?
I'm delighted. Could you elaborate about his flight and the airplane.
Does the management of Il-2 flight in a real airplane that period?
If possible, could not do you describe your feelings.
Unfortunately, for me it is not available.

And another relative. Regarding the map. Maybe it makes sense to test your
the present version of the amended airfields.
If you have any suggestions, write a personal message to this forum. Ok?

Цитата:
Сообщение от II/JG5_Wagner Посмотреть сообщение
Уважаемый Mixx,

Очень надеюсь что ты сможешь помочь.. дело в том , что на основе твоей карты у нашего сквада возникла идея создать сервер..
сказано-зделано!!
однако, откуда невозмись, объявилась проблема:
сервер не определяет цели на карте!!
(при запросе в чате targets, пишет что мол нет никаких таргетсов..)
я не исключаю что где то мы сами что то недодумали или неправильно прописали, тем не менее карты дефолтного Мурманска(как впрочем все дефолтные карты) сервер обрабатывает без проблем..
Погоди Вагнер,
давай по-порядку у тебя версия февральская этого года?
http://forum.aviaskins.com/showpost....&postcount=139


Я пробовал, не на серваке, но у меня все работало. Сам на серваках ни разу не летал, по-этому не мог ли ты описать подробнее.
Проблема таргетсов существует на филдах или вообще на всей карте?
А вообще не лучше ли подождать- Spdr109 же переделал все филды- рунвеи, такси и стоянки...

Последний раз редактировалось Mixx; 13.09.2010 в 15:29.
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.09.2010, 12:42   #15
spdr109
Местный
 
Аватар для spdr109
 
Регистрация: 20.02.2010
Сообщений: 103
По умолчанию

Mixx,
Aviation has been my passion since I was a child. I make my living
trimming trees away from power lines. The aircraft is located in central
Florida, not far from Disney World. The flying service is associated
with an amazing aircraft museum. Check out these links.

http://www.waldowrights.com/history/...rman_pt-17.asp

http://www.fantasyofflight.com/


As far as flying …

WONDERFUL!

The owner gives a quick course in basic flight training and then you
mount up and go. I sat in the front seat and after take off and climb out
to about 1000 feet I had complete control of the aircraft. I was instructed
in the correct way to make shallow(10 degree) and steep(45 to 60 degree)
angle turns. Next came power on and power off stalls. I must repeat...
The whole time I had complete control of the aircraft!!!

You get an incredible rush from flying in an open cockpit. The feel of the wind,
the sound of the radial engine just several feet away from you, the smell of
the exhaust combine to almost overwhelm your senses. Better than any
amusement park ride.

I can honestly say that IL-2 is a FLIGHT SIMULATOR!

My flight in an actual aircraft was incredibly easy due to the experience
gained flying on the computer. Thank you Oleg! Since my return I have built a mission
to reinforce the training I received in the Stearman so that if I get the chance
to repeat, I will be much better prepared. In the “SIM!” the closest analog to the
Stearman is the Polikarpov U-2VS. Very realistic in all aspects of flight management!

The one aspect of the whole experience that had me the most frightened was when
we had to land with a 30 mph crosswind. I was not so concerned so much about my own
death or injury as I was about damaging such a beautiful aircraft.

More about the map coming soon.

Until next time...
spdr109 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.09.2010, 15:50   #16
II/JG5_Wagner
Новичок
 
Регистрация: 23.05.2009
Сообщений: 25
По умолчанию

Mixx привет,
Попробую конкретизировать..

- итак, какая именно версия карты - точно тебе не скажу, поскольку сама карта вшита в ультра пак заграничными товарисчами:
http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,1904.0.html

- суть проблемы: карта работает отлично и без каких либо тормозов..
при установке таргетсов в сложном редакторе, сервер их видит, но во время игры на сервере, сам сервер не дает на координаты на цели при их запросе...
(запрос осуществляется набором команды <tergets<blue или <targets<red в окне чата).
такая проблема существует не только при установки целей на филдах, но вообще по всей карте ((

Вот в принципе и все..
с уважением
II/JG5_Wagner
__________________
LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA
II/JG5_Wagner вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.09.2010, 09:12   #17
II/JG5_Wagner
Новичок
 
Регистрация: 23.05.2009
Сообщений: 25
По умолчанию

Уважаемый Mixx,

Очень надеюсь что ты сможешь помочь.. дело в том , что на основе твоей карты у нашего сквада возникла идея создать сервер..
сказано-зделано!!
однако, откуда невозмись, объявилась проблема:
сервер не определяет цели на карте!!
(при запросе в чате targets, пишет что мол нет никаких таргетсов..)
я не исключаю что где то мы сами что то недодумали или неправильно прописали, тем не менее карты дефолтного Мурманска(как впрочем все дефолтные карты) сервер обрабатывает без проблем..

отсюда возникла мысль - не может ли быть какой ошибки, допущенной при создании самой карты!! и если да, то возможно ли её устранить?! если же мы имеем проблему по нашей причине, мы с радостью примем совет как её исправить!!

при любом расскладе мы благодарны тебе за отличную карту нашего региона!!
команда II/JG5
__________________
LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA
II/JG5_Wagner вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.09.2010, 20:02   #18
II/JG5_Wagner
Новичок
 
Регистрация: 23.05.2009
Сообщений: 25
По умолчанию

Mixx. дружище, весьма сожелею, но таких спецов у нас нет!!
сами паримся из за их отсутсявия!!
кстати, я обнаружил эту же проблему и на других картах..
так например дефолтная норвегия с модными текстурами !
ладно будем ждать финальную версию твоей карты ну и конечно надоотписаться на запад что бы друзья буржуа вставили твою карту в ультра пак..
__________________
LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA
II/JG5_Wagner вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.09.2010, 19:38   #19
Mixx
Местный
 
Регистрация: 04.12.2007
Сообщений: 1,408
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от II/JG5_Wagner Посмотреть сообщение
Mixx. дружище, весьма сожелею, но таких спецов у нас нет!!
сами паримся из за их отсутсявия!!
кстати, я обнаружил эту же проблему и на других картах..
так например дефолтная норвегия с модными текстурами !
ладно будем ждать финальную версию твоей карты ну и конечно надоотписаться на запад что бы друзья буржуа вставили твою карту в ультра пак..
Жаль конечно, ладно попытаем на ультрапаке...
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.09.2010, 04:59   #20
spdr109
Местный
 
Аватар для spdr109
 
Регистрация: 20.02.2010
Сообщений: 103
По умолчанию

I will put the question to experts at several other forums.
spdr109 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ


Здесь присутствуют: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)
 

Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход


Текущее время: 19:00. Часовой пояс GMT +3.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод: zCarot
Рейтинг@Mail.ru