AviaSkins.Forums

Вернуться   AviaSkins.Forums > Основные разделы > Моды для Ил-2 > Первым делом, первым делом - самолеты

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 14.10.2008, 02:29   #1
RealDarko
Пользователь

По умолчанию Hello and a question

Hello!

First of all I present my excuses for posting here in english. I know this is a russian forum, but I have no idea of russian being spanish myself so will need to use the english language. Hope not made anyone angry at me.
Well I'm RealDarko I made some maps for Il2 at AAA and currently working on a couple of plane mods. Being spanish one of my main interests is the Spanish Civil War, as you know the republican side used a great variety of soviet build planes like the I-15, I-15bis and early I-16 to fight against Fiat Cr-32, 109B and E, Heinkels, Junkers... On Il2 most of those fighters are not available so I discovered this site searching for this:

The surfing around this page discovered a real I-15 and other early Polikarpov products so my questions is, can someone tell me where can I download them and how can I install those new planes please?? As I'm NEVER and repeat NEVER fly online, no one should bother for me using new planes.
BTW: Are other planes available apart from the Polikarpovs? Maybe a Cr.32 anyone??

Thank's a lot
RealDarko вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.10.2008, 04:28   #2
Hajo
Местный

Hi, RealDarko. Polikarpov-MOD is still beta and has some bugs, so, I advise you to wait a little, and download it when it wll be completely ready and free from any bugs . This mod contains only Polikarpov's planes - some early I-16 (5th, 10th series and some others), I-15 and several versions of the U-2.
Hajo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.10.2008, 12:38   #3
RealDarko
Пользователь

Well I suposed that it had some bugs but can live with it. So I can use betaversion now and final versionlater
Старый 14.10.2008, 14:21   #4
Lefty
Местный

Цитата:
Сообщение от RealDarko Посмотреть сообщение
Well I suposed that it had some bugs but can live with it. So I can use betaversion now and final versionlater
So, if you can live with this, here u go:http://rapidshare.com/files/14882736...v-Pack.7z.html

Lefty
Lefty вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.10.2008, 15:07   #5
RealDarko
Пользователь

Got it and unrared ( nice password ) Unfortunately is i russian and I have no idea of installation
Старый 14.10.2008, 18:41   #6
Big-B
Гость

Hello. Sorry for my english... And what do you want? The English version of the PLANES.ru and Weapons.ru for this mod???

Big-B.
Старый 14.10.2008, 19:17   #7
RealDarko
Пользователь

Your english is far bettar than my russian Yes please the english files will be cool
Ответ