AviaSkins.Forums

Вернуться   AviaSkins.Forums > English forum > Main

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 09.11.2009, 21:51   #1
kapteeni
Новичок

По умолчанию Just to say Hi and TY!!

I just downloaded yours excellent Arctic map. I love it.!! I planned to do it my self and luckily mr. agracier from AAA and SAS pointed your map to me. It is superb job, i had to tell you!!
I'm just wondering why you guys give it to SAS or AAA or any other mod site?
It is well worth to have more publicity!!
Kapteeni
Ps:
You know me from AAA site as a kapteeni (hahaha) of course!!
kapteeni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.11.2009, 09:30   #2
andrey65
Модератор

Отправить сообщение для andrey65 с помощью ICQ

Forgive for the text - I translate through the Internet.
But I very much like a card of Arkhangelsk - I simply in delight from it. You one of authors? Thanks.
andrey65 на форуме   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.11.2009, 13:42   #3
Mixx
Местный

Цитата:
Сообщение от kapteeni Посмотреть сообщение
I just downloaded yours excellent Arctic map. I love it.!! I planned to do it my self and luckily mr. agracier from AAA and SAS pointed your map to me. It is superb job, i had to tell you!!
I'm just wondering why you guys give it to SAS or AAA or any other mod site?
It is well worth to have more publicity!!
Kapteeni
Ps:
You know me from AAA site as a kapteeni (hahaha) of course!!
Dear Kapteeni!
I know you from your best works, that worthy of respect of course,- namely maps Lapland ,Kt_Channel, Viipuri, Svir, Arkhangelsk. I am your a frequent visitor http:allaircraftarcade.com.
Unfortunately, my English is poor, so I can not place this work by myself….
I have a promise concerning helping me, but this process is tightened.
I will be very glad, if you will give me some help.
I am about to place renewed version and will give you a link here for you.

P.S. Unfortunately, not everything reflected truly( especially fields Salmijarvi и Nautsi…) If you will have a corrections- i will consider it in my further work.
Mixx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.11.2009, 18:16   #4
kapteeni
Новичок

I can help you guys. Just tell me what do you need!
If you want me to put your map with installation directions to AAA mapmods. o will be happy to do so.
And thank you for warm welcome to your forum. I have used translation tool and browsed all your forums.
About Arctic map: I think that it is allright as it is. I have been many times in Finlands and Norwegian side of the map and it looks as real as it can get with IL2-
We have a russian fmembers too at AAA and i'm sure that there are guys that can help with translations and stuff, if that is the problem...
I will ask if some of our moderators are able to help you!
kapteeni
Старый 11.11.2009, 12:08   #5
kapteeni
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от andrey65 Посмотреть сообщение
Forgive for the text - I translate through the Internet.
But I very much like a card of Arkhangelsk - I simply in delight from it. You one of authors? Thanks.
Yes we made it together with Agracier.
Старый 11.11.2009, 14:40   #6
Mixx
Местный

Цитата:
I can help you guys. Just tell me what do you need!
If you want me to put your map with installation directions to AAA mapmods. o will be happy to do so.
And thank you for warm welcome to your forum. I have used translation tool and browsed all your forums.
About Arctic map: I think that it is allright as it is. I have been many times in Finlands and Norwegian side of the map and it looks as real as it can get with IL2-
We have a russian fmembers too at AAA and i'm sure that there are guys that can help with translations and stuff, if that is the problem...
I will ask if some of our moderators are able to help you!
kapteeni
Dear Kapteeni!
Thanks for Your support!
Now i correct intensive files map_h, map_t, ed_map…
Link for installation directions to AAA mapmods, i'll put here in the few days
Старый 13.11.2009, 16:11   #7
Mixx
Местный

Dear Kapteeni!
Thanks for Your support!
Link for AAA Community
http://files.mail.ru/K4F1ED
ver. 13 Nov.2009
Старый 15.11.2009, 18:13   #8
kapteeni
Новичок

Hi Mixx!
I have your DL link. But now you need to give a Prefix name for You. We need to do that because that's the way we can keep the track of mapmods and textures.
I will recommend that you Use Mixx_ as a prefix name. I can put that in prefix list.
Your _Tex folder seems to be allright.
I will now look and test the map and then i will put a link to AAA WIP section. Then if there are no problems with the map, i will put it to Maps download section as a official AAA mod.

If you have problems with english, just ask somebody who can english or visit AAA:s Russian forums.
Kapteeni
Старый 16.11.2009, 11:58   #9
Mixx
Местный

Цитата:
I will recommend that you Use Mixx_ as a prefix name. I can put that in prefix list.
Your _Tex folder seems to be allright.
I will now look and test the map and then i will put a link to AAA WIP section. Then if there are no problems with the map, i will put it to Maps download section as a official AAA mod.
Dear Kapteeni!
I mistakenly deleted my prefix-Mixx. Thank you for editing.
As you can see, my bad English - also a big problem!
Once again I want to thank you for your help! For its part, will always be glad to assist you.
Цитата:
If you have problems with english, just ask somebody who can english or visit AAA:s Russian forums.
Kapteeni
I will follow your advice. Unfortunately, now I have very little time to talk on the forum allaircraftarcade.com. (I only have time to watch new mods, maps, items!) As soon as I finish my urgent matters. I am happy to take an active part in your forum.
Старый 21.11.2009, 12:55   #10
kapteeni
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Mixx Посмотреть сообщение
Dear Kapteeni!
I mistakenly deleted my prefix-Mixx. Thank you for editing.
As you can see, my bad English - also a big problem!
Once again I want to thank you for your help! For its part, will always be glad to assist you.

I will follow your advice. Unfortunately, now I have very little time to talk on the forum allaircraftarcade.com. (I only have time to watch new mods, maps, items!) As soon as I finish my urgent matters. I am happy to take an active part in your forum.
OK I will upload the map today as a beta map. I have included all the necessary files to DL package and i had to edit the load.ini to AAA filestructure friendly.
I had tell you that this is really important map to me, because it even has my favourite trekking area on it.
I will try to look some nice winter textures for winter version too. I think that i will use the same textures than our Archangelsk map. What do you think?
All the best
Kap
Старый 21.11.2009, 17:32   #11
Uzin
В пожизненном отпуске

По умолчанию Congratulations, Mixx

Excellent map!
One of the best I have met at IL2 modding pages!
Thank you very much!
Ivan Uzin,
Prague

Последний раз редактировалось Uzin; 21.11.2009 в 17:34.
Uzin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.11.2009, 16:37   #12
Mixx
Местный

Цитата:
OK I will upload the map today as a beta map. I have included all the necessary files to DL package and i had to edit the load.ini to AAA filestructure friendly.
I had tell you that this is really important map to me, because it even has my favourite trekking area on it.
I will try to look some nice winter textures for winter version too. I think that i will use the same textures than our Archangelsk map. What do you think?
All the best
Kap
Dear Capteeni,
Big thanks to you for help in placing this map on http://allaircraftarcade.com

I have carefully read all the deficiencies. I want to assure the AAA community I will adjust this map in a few days. I grateful to all participating in the discussion.

And it will be subject to correction:
Map_H (height map), map_t (texture map), actors.static (subject to adjustment fields Nautsi, Luostari, Berlevag). If it is determined deficiencies that any further, please tell.

I am grateful to you for the winter version of this map. I will test your version. I think a mixture of these patterns will significantly improve winter map.
By freedom, I'll do version of the map for 1943 and semi-historical period of 1950 (Cold War)

P / S / I go to http://allaircraftarcade.com under an assumed nike (my friend)
Perhaps that's why I was not able to register again. Permanent error code ....
Sorry for bad my English
Старый 23.11.2009, 19:09   #13
Uzin
В пожизненном отпуске

Hello, Mixx!
I should like to make some QMB missions (XXXNone00.mis and XXXScramble00.mis for both Red and Blue side) based on your Zapolarye map.
Would you mind my using your I-16_Vaenga7 mission as a base for the QMB missions? I mean to use the present population except the planes.
Uzin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.11.2009, 21:28   #14
kapteeni
Новичок

Цитата:
Dear Capteeni,
Big thanks to you for help in placing this map on http://allaircraftarcade.com

I have carefully read all the deficiencies. I want to assure the AAA community I will adjust this map in a few days. I grateful to all participating in the discussion.

And it will be subject to correction:
Map_H (height map), map_t (texture map), actors.static (subject to adjustment fields Nautsi, Luostari, Berlevag). If it is determined deficiencies that any further, please tell.

I am grateful to you for the winter version of this map. I will test your version. I think a mixture of these patterns will significantly improve winter map.
By freedom, I'll do version of the map for 1943 and semi-historical period of 1950 (Cold War)

P / S / I go to http://allaircraftarcade.com under an assumed nike (my friend)
Perhaps that's why I was not able to register again. Permanent error code ....
Sorry for bad my English
Hi again. As you've seen, map has recieved very enthusiastic reception. We love it!
As yo have noticed there are some minor bugs that needs to be corrected. They are quite easy to fixx, though.
One question: How long it did take to make this map? level of details is impressive.
I think this one of the best maps ever!!!
kapteeni
Старый 24.11.2009, 10:52   #15
LAL_R One
Новичок

Хорошо

Hi everybody !!

I just create an account to say A GREAT THANKS to MIXX for his fabulous Mourmansk map !!!

That is one of the wonderful map I ever seen.
Texture transistion is perfect. Relief is realistic. Objects localisation is really good !!
For me, your map and Slovakia (4.09) are the most beautiful and realistic maps I ever seen.

Congratulations !!! THANKS THANKS !! Спасибо ! Спасибо !

Последний раз редактировалось LAL_R One; 24.11.2009 в 12:08.
LAL_R One вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.11.2009, 10:52   #16
LAL_R One
Новичок

PS: have you another map project ?

Последний раз редактировалось LAL_R One; 24.11.2009 в 12:08.
Старый 24.11.2009, 17:43   #17
Mixx
Местный

Цитата:
Hi again. As you've seen, map has recieved very enthusiastic reception. We love it!
As yo have noticed there are some minor bugs that needs to be corrected. They are quite easy to fixx, though.
Dear Capteeni,
We are currently working to identify errors. I want to finish 3do objects for safe use. However, the increased size of the map (to make more area of the sea), I think entails certain difficulties.

Цитата:
One question: How long it did take to make this map? level of details is impressive.
I think this one of the best maps ever!!!
kapteeni
I started doing it in March this year. Led me to this map of Lapland. (My first map, downloaded from allaircraftarcade.com in early 2008). I believe the author's name you do not need to call?
You see - a lot of people in the world are watching the work of the AAA community. I've seen your attempts to make this territory in the Arctic ... I waited .... But you chose to do a few projects on the territory of Finland (Talvisota). (By the way these maps are very popular for us and for me personally!)
Then I tried to remake the map of Murmansk. It did not happen ... and a year later began to map from the outset. The real scale of this map is understated by 20%. Therefore, it is fairly easy to use.
The rest you know. I carefully mixed the texture on the brush and lubricating map_t worked on map_h. For two months I tried to understand the texture of objects 3do ..
Цитата:
Сообщение от LAL_R One Посмотреть сообщение
Hi everybody !!
Спасибо ! Спасибо !
Dear Lal ROne,
this map looks vastly better with Your textures for 3do objects.. I had the audacity to continue to substitute 3do defaults textures of objects on your texture of the pack hangars and fortification. out additional 4.09 m, and the texture of old objects have not changed since 2002. It is a pity that 4.09m is not incorporated your texture.
They would be very worthy replacement for the old objects.
So I also decided to make this effort .. I added them to the your textures for 3do objects for my map. ... Now I'm looking for a suitable substitute for the elements of Port element and a Norwegian harbor. Also I would like to make «international» hangar PBY. If I may, I shall return to this subject in the coming days ...
Цитата:
Сообщение от Uzin Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, Mixx!
I should like to make some QMB missions (XXXNone00.mis and XXXScramble00.mis for both Red and Blue side) based on your Zapolarye map.
Would you mind my using your I-16_Vaenga7 mission as a base for the QMB missions? I mean to use the present population except the planes.
Ivan,
On the contrary. I would be pleased to do so. For its part, can offer to your attention of use of our comrade SLADE

P/S Sorry for bad my English
Вложения
Тип файла: rar mixx_Zapolar'e_QMB+.rar (1.8 Кб, 631 просмотров)
Старый 24.11.2009, 22:21   #18
LAL_R One
Новичок

Цитата:
Dear Lal ROne,
this map looks vastly better with Your textures for 3do objects.. I had the audacity to continue to substitute 3do defaults textures of objects on your texture of the pack hangars and fortification. out additional 4.09 m, and the texture of old objects have not changed since 2002. It is a pity that 4.09m is not incorporated your texture.
They would be very worthy replacement for the old objects.
So I also decided to make this effort .. I added them to the your textures for 3do objects for my map. ... Now I'm looking for a suitable substitute for the elements of Port element and a Norwegian harbor. Also I would like to make «international» hangar PBY. If I may, I shall return to this subject in the coming days ...
I had already started this job for Dedalos Team. Some of stock Objects will be relooking with totally new original HD texture in a futur official patch as soon as possible.
Старый 25.11.2009, 15:01   #19
Mixx
Местный

Цитата:
Сообщение от LAL_R One Посмотреть сообщение
I had already started this job for Dedalos Team. Some of stock Objects will be relooking with totally new original HD texture in a futur official patch as soon as possible.
very joyful news. I hope, will soon be a new addition to LaL_R textures.

P . S . Now I am preparing some textures for arctic map. I would like you to consult about their application for credit default objects.
Can I count on your help?
Старый 25.11.2009, 15:33   #20
LAL_R One
Новичок

No, it's impossible for me.

I left Dedalos Team for few weeks. Now I am very discreet about IL2 because I have no time. I have a full of things to do in real life, so I force oneself to spend no time for IL2.

Sorry.
Ответ