AviaSkins.Forums

Вернуться   AviaSkins.Forums > Основные разделы > Моды для Ил-2 > Первым делом, первым делом - самолеты

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 14.10.2008, 02:29   #1
RealDarko
Пользователь

По умолчанию Hello and a question

Hello!

First of all I present my excuses for posting here in english. I know this is a russian forum, but I have no idea of russian being spanish myself so will need to use the english language. Hope not made anyone angry at me.
Well I'm RealDarko I made some maps for Il2 at AAA and currently working on a couple of plane mods. Being spanish one of my main interests is the Spanish Civil War, as you know the republican side used a great variety of soviet build planes like the I-15, I-15bis and early I-16 to fight against Fiat Cr-32, 109B and E, Heinkels, Junkers... On Il2 most of those fighters are not available so I discovered this site searching for this:

The surfing around this page discovered a real I-15 and other early Polikarpov products so my questions is, can someone tell me where can I download them and how can I install those new planes please?? As I'm NEVER and repeat NEVER fly online, no one should bother for me using new planes.
BTW: Are other planes available apart from the Polikarpovs? Maybe a Cr.32 anyone??

Thank's a lot
RealDarko вне форума   Ответить с цитированием