AviaSkins.Forums

Вернуться   AviaSkins.Forums > Основные разделы > Моды для Ил-2 > Карты, страны, континенты > W.I.P.

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 11.12.2010, 05:16   #1
mandrill7
Пользователь

По умолчанию New map - Dnepr

I have taken a break from the Belarus map while I am waiting for a new, more powerful computer. My old computer was having problems populating the map.

While I am waiting, I am modifying the old YCJ_Ukraine map. I have taken out the smaller rivers. I have also re-created the Dnepr as it was in the 1940's before the hydro-electric projects. I consulted old maps to get the appropriate information.

As well, some other canals and lakes which were not in existence in the 1940's have also been removed.

I have cut the map just south of Dnepropetrovsk and Kirovograd in the north and just east of Odessa in the west to make it smaller and easier to load and populate.

I am going to re-do the coastline and make it "smoother" and less "square". As well, I will perform the same process to some of the rivers and lakes from the original YCJ_Ukraine map.

The map is currently flyable, but I am not happy with the basic map_c and will make many further changes.

mandrill7 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.12.2010, 11:16   #2
deSAD
Модератор

Отправить сообщение для deSAD с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для deSAD с помощью Skype™

COOL! But ... what about your Belarus map?
Старый 11.12.2010, 16:50   #3
mandrill7
Пользователь

I am waiting for a more powerful, new computer to finish populating the towns and villages. And then, it can be released.
Старый 11.12.2010, 17:02   #4
Remontnik
Местный

I'll be very grateful for this card, this is my native land!
Remontnik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.12.2010, 13:35   #5
deSAD
Модератор

Отправить сообщение для deSAD с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для deSAD с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от mandrill7 Посмотреть сообщение
I am waiting for a more powerful, new computer to finish populating the towns and villages. And then, it can be released.
Excellent news! With impatience we expect release
Старый 12.03.2012, 19:48   #6
mandrill7
Пользователь

Hi!

I return to working on the Dnepr map. I am currently working on autopop templates for cities and smaller towns. Have any of you made new objects for Russian towns and cities? In particular, I am looking for medium sized or small churches and also for schools, hospitals and office buildings.

Grateful for any help.

The map is being expanded and will be the entire former YCJ-Ukraine map. I have extensively remade the Dnepr to represent the 1940's (before much of the damming occurred).
Ответ