AviaSkins.Forums

Вернуться   AviaSkins.Forums > Основные разделы > Моды для Ил-2 > Первым делом, первым делом - самолеты

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 04.01.2009, 08:18   #1
vtrelut
Dynamic campaigns builder

Хорошо HELLO! AND QUESTIONS ON NEW PLANES.

Hello to all members of the fine Russian community!

I am French and cannot speak Russian, so I am sorry and I apologize, but I would like to post in English (it is a shame because I had a Russian grandfather though ).

First of all, Happy New Year to all of you!

Second, I am very impressed by the work which you are doing here, and I already downloaded and tried several plane mods by Chameleon, Blitz, DeSADa, Lefty, RUDY (sorry if I forgot someone). I was amazed by the recent Yak-3R version 2.0, quite a nice job there.

However I have some difficulty to understand what some of your mods do, so I would like to ask a few questions:

1) In the Yak-7 UTI Mod pack by DeSADa, I found some mods for the Yak-7A and the Yak-7BPF, as follows:

1. ßê-7À, 1941 - îòäåëüíàÿ 3D ìîäåëü, íîâûå òåêñòóðû.
2. ßê-7Á Ì-105ÏÔ, 1942 - îòäåëüíàÿ 3D ìîäåëü, íîâûå òåêñòóðû.
3. ÓÒÈ-26, 1941 - ïåðåäåëàííàÿ 3D ìîäåëü, íîâûå òåêñòóðû, ÔÌ - îò ßê-7À, âîîðóæåíèå - 2 ØÊÀÑ, 250 ïàòðîíîâ íà ñòâîë.
Óñòàíîâêà: êîïèðóåì ñîäåðæèìîå àðõèâà (ïàïêè STD, YAK7UTI, YAK7BPF, YAK7A) â ïàïêó Mods.
ÂÍÈÌÀÍÈÅ: ñ àðõèâîì ïîñòàâëÿþòñÿ *.ini-ôàéëû ñ óæå ïðîïèñàííûìè "Âèëüäå Çàó", Áîôàéòåðîì-Õ, Ñïèòôàéðîì Ìê1, Blitz-ìîäîì (È-153, Fw-190A-5/U14, Bf-109F-1). Åñëè âñåãî ýòîãî ó âàñ íåòó, òî ýòî íå íàøà ïðîáëåììà, à âàøà îøèáêà.
Àâòîðû:
SJack - êîäèíã.
Sparr - òåêñòóðû.
Myshlayevsky - 3D, òåêñòóðû, îêîí÷àòåëüíàÿ ñáîðêà.

©aviaskins.com, 2008

Actually, what are the modifications for existing slots Yak-7A and Yak-7BPF (stock planes)?

2) I have the same question for the Polikarpov pack: what are the modifications implemented for the I-16 Types 16 and 24?

3) I tried to install the latest pack by Chameleon with his latest buttons, and I could fly the new slots CR-32, Hs-123 and Typhoon MkI (actually Ranwers's mods with new slots I suppose), but I could not see the PZL-37 nor the CANT Z1007 in the drop-down menu, although I installed them the same way and all the lines were there, so I don't understand. Is there any reason I cannot access these planes?

4) Fw-190G8 MOD by RUDY: I noticed the nose guns do not fire on my install; any reason for that?

I really admire your work, and hope that you will kindly help me to understand the points above.

All the best to you,

Vincent
vtrelut вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.01.2009, 10:17   #2
chameleon
Местный

Отправить сообщение для chameleon с помощью Skype™

Hello
Answer for question #1 - i don't know... May be authors...
Question 2 - in original version this types of I-16(18 & 24) were wrong, in pack they corrected.
#3 - Yes, this is Ranwer's mods in new slots. PZL-37 and CANT don't flyable, because i can't create working cockpits for them. May be later - or may be you...
#4 - there is a bug in older version... There's a new version beside of post.
chameleon вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.01.2009, 10:54   #3
deSAD
Модератор

Отправить сообщение для deSAD с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для deSAD с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от vtrelut Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, what are the modifications for existing slots Yak-7A and Yak-7BPF (stock planes)?
Earlier planes Yak-7A and Yak-7BPF used the same model, as Yak-7B, after modifications for each of types own model (a copy of original model Yak-7B) is used. It gives the chance to use different default skins for each of types of planes.

P.S.
It's not a "Mod pack by DeSADa"
Старый 04.01.2009, 11:08   #4
vtrelut

Thank you Guys,

@DeSAD: OK if I understand correctly for Yak-7A and Yak-7BPF, you mean that in the original game it is the same 3D model, using the same default skin for both, and thanks to the mods they are now different? That is better indeed.

@Chameleon:

For original I-16 Types 16 and 24, what was wrong before the mods? (3D, weapons, FM?).

Regarding the Fw-190G8, I looked again at the links you posted, and I found that the latest file for this plane by RUDY is dated July 31st. I have 2 IL2 1946 installs, and with the latest file for Fw-190G8, I have in one case (using UF_Josse's weapons mod) 2 wing guns firing, nothing from the nose, and in the other case (without UF_Josse's weapons mod), I have only the right wing gun firing, nothing from left wing and from the nose. Is there any later file/fix for this plane? Any connection with Buttons?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Vincent
Старый 04.01.2009, 11:31   #5
deSAD
Модератор

Отправить сообщение для deSAD с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для deSAD с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
OK if I understand correctly for Yak-7A and Yak-7BPF, you mean that in the original game it is the same 3D model, using the same default skin for both, and thanks to the mods they are now different?
Yes
Цитата:
For original I-16 Types 16 and 24, what was wrong before the mods? (3D, weapons, FM?).
Not modified I-16 type 24 has armament 2хShVAK and 2хShKAS, in a reality it had armament, as I-16 type 18. After updating has appeared I-16 type 28 (with gun arms) is renamed И-16 type 24. Armament I-16 type 24 are brought into accord with a reality.
Старый 04.01.2009, 13:02   #6
vtrelut

OK, thank you deSAD.

By the way, the author of the pack is Myshlayevsky?

Also, I found a very interesting P2V5 Neptune (Neptuno) on this site. Do you know who is the author? I'd like to congratulate him.

Best regards,

Vincent
Старый 04.01.2009, 17:12   #7
vtrelut

Цитата:
Сообщение от chameleon Посмотреть сообщение
#3 - Yes, this is Ranwer's mods in new slots. PZL-37 and CANT don't flyable, because i can't create working cockpits for them. May be later - or may be you...
Not me , but maybe Charlie Chap:

http://www.15jg52.com/forum/forums/t...d=780&start=26

(see copy of read-me posted at the end of page 2 of thread).

Apparently he has managed to make two versions of the CANT Z1007 with separate slots; he is a member of AAA. Maybe you can contact him at the site above, or at AAA?

Cheers,

Vincent
Ответ